Wednesday, October 28, 2009

can't stop messin' up mah hair.

Haircuts.....aside from the fact that i think its a waste of money to pay someone a hundred bucks to cut my hair...i'd rather do it myself and i have, for the past many many years.....I have cut my own hair.

i'm not really particular of how i want my hair to look anyways...heck...my hair probably has never seen a comb, brush or hair sylist in the past 10 years...
however, after all these experimentations, i still can't find a hair cut I am fully satisfied with...

Obviously, I'm no professional, so my trick to mask the potential crappy job is to go for the messy look...it is the trend now isn't it? :o)
at first it was long and poufy but i managed to layered it. I actually liked this look...just had to post this pic too..dont' we look cute? lol!
then i tampered with the bangs...I was getting tired of my bangs poking my eyelashes and eyeballs...this was great, i thought it was cutesy.. but i had to blow dry the bangs downward every morning..which was a pain in the ass.
then i decided to go bold and chop it all off...eh..didn't care at this moment, just wanted something different...besides, its just hair...it'll grow back..no biggie..notice the choppy layered look? this was earlier this year... and i have since cut it again yesterday...
I am in love with this look....its so vintagy shanghai-sy...20's look...but short cuts like this looks way better if you have big eyes..which is something i dont have :o( this would be a great hairdo for the wedding though....

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin