Wednesday, October 15, 2008

kimster's wedding....lovliest wedding ever.

2 weeks ago, my buddy got married and I thought it was one of the most beautifuliest weddings I've been too. I thought the center piece was really nice and simple.


So during the afternoon at the groom's place, the bride and groom did their tea ceremony. And while they were preoccupied inside the house, I decided to have the boy take a picture of me outside someone's lawn...not a really good background...As you can see in the picture, I really suck ass with the artsy photographer stuff, what can I say, I'm a seamstress not a photographer!
The other day, I was trying to thinking of a new project to start on. I had already made a gazillion Factory Junkie signature bags (soon to be posted)...So, since I had some trims leftover and needed a leashes for my dogs, I made these new thingys..



I'm not fully satisfied with them though, they are just trial leashes...yes, I'm thaaat picky.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin