Wednesday, October 15, 2008

much randomness



So the computer has been out of commission for a while now, that is why I haven't been up to date on the blog...besides, I had been super busy with numerous things..like friend's wedding, bachelorette and working on my stuff....hey hey hey.Check out this huge ass spider I found crawling up the wall behind my t.v a few days ago! It was seriously the size of half my palm.....I thought it looked really cute and cool so I decided to spare its life, adopted it and named it Mikey. Mikey better becareful and not crawl on me while I sleep cuz I heard that the average person unintentionally eats 10 spiders while they are sleeping during thier lifetime. hmmm......I wonder why I haven't seen him lately...*shrugs...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin